- Yrsha – She was the one who started this blog and came up with the great idea. Yrsha reads a lot, mostly when she doesn’t have any homework. She reads almost anything, though she finds non-fiction a bit boring.
She also has her own book blog in Swedish.
- Bea – She is the first one who joined this great blog. Bea likes to read romance novels—Stephenie Meyer and Meg Cabot are her two favourite authors.
- Alicia – She is from Australia. Alicia loves to read novels, especially if they are a chronicle. She prefers to read Fantasy as you can let your mind run free. Her favourite authors are Isobelle Carmody and Stephen King.
- Linnéa – also known as Vaettr on the web, is from Sweden. She studies archaeology and loves both fantasy and historical novels.
She also reads a lot of fanfiction and has a weak spot for elves and magic.
- Brili – lives in Sweden and is a regular costumer at the library. The bookheaps are high beside the bed as the longing for reading often are bigger than the time for reading. But Brili have to read a little bit every night before she goes to sleep. Brili likes a lot of genres, not so much horror and violence thou.
Right now Yrsha is looking for people who would like to join this blog. Send her an email if you would like to.