There are a few books that I absolutely adore and that I keep re-Reading. You should check them out if you haven’t already.
- The Immortals series – Tamora Pierce. I’m not sure how many times I have re-read this series now. I am quite fond of Song of the Lioness and Protector of the Small as well, but Immortals is my favourite series by Tamora Pierce. I’m excited to read The Gift of Power when it gets published, it’s about Numair before he came to Tortall.
- Harry Potter – J.K. Rowling. I don’t know how many times I’ve listened to the audio books of the earlier books in the series. I have read the first book in three different languages and own it in a fourth as well, someday I’m going to read it in Spanish – my Spanish is pretty non-existent at the moment, though.
- The Morning Gift – Eva Ibbotson. Love this one!
- The Secret Garden – Frances Hodgson Burnett. This has been one of my favourite books since I was a little girl. I used to borrow it from the library on cassette tape and listened to it over and over.
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen. I think I own three copies of this one; one English and two in Swedish (one with a pretty cover and one with a good translation).
- The Undomestic Goddess – Sophie Kinsella. I don’t know how many times I’ve read this one. More feel-good books should be like this; cozy and funny.